Fleet Street Tooth Lacquers are temporary pigments that are safe and effective, for use on teeth and most veneers and crowns - although patch test beforehand. To apply, simply part the lips, making sure to keep them away from the teeth. Use a tissue to thoroughly dry the teeth and surrounding areas before applying the tooth stain, and allow to dry before closing mouth.
Available in five colours:
- Black: Great for blacking out teeth completely, or for blacking out parts of the tooth to create different shapes.
- Nicotine: A really popular shade, Nicotine is a brilliant dirty yellow/orange shade which is perfect for mimicing a heavy smoker's teeth!
- Coffee Stain: Great for staining the teeth a brown, coffee colour.
- Tobacco: With more yellow shades than the Nicotine stain, Tobacco is more suited towards creating an aged tobacco stain.
- Rotted: This green stain is the perfect addition to dead, rotted and gross characters!