Got Flesh! Aged Lip & Tired Eyes
Included in your kit:
- Prosthetic on acetate sheet
- Water slide transfer paper
- Instruction Sheet
Got Flesh! Prosthetic transfers are quick and easy to use. They are perfect for all level makeup artists and are easily blended and painted to create your desired gash.
How to apply:
1) Pick the edges off the prosthetic to insure a clean blend.
2) Map out where exactly you would like to place the prosthetic - using a light shade pencil mark the area so you are sure when applying.
3) Apply a thin layer of pros-aid ( Regular,thick or Creamy).Let the pros-aid dry until tacky.
4) Apply your water slide transfer paper onto the prosthetic.
5) Now that your water slide transfer paper is applied it is a good idea to map out on the paper where the prosthetic is. Hold it up to the light and gently draw out the shape of the prosthetic.
6) Wet your sponge with cold water, be sure to get rid of any excess water to avoid over saturating the transfer paper. Then gently applying a small bit of pressure begin to press the prosthetic onto the skin. Once you are happy that the transfer paper has had enough water to ensure the prosthetic sticks to the skin you can then peel the transfer paper off.
7) Using IPA and a cotton bud, blend out any ages.
8) Using translucent powder gently powder over the prosthetic.
9) You can now paint your prosthetic to your desired design using Alcohol palettes or eye shadows.
10) Add a sealer for longer wear of your prosthetic.
- To remover your prosthetic use an oil based product such as pro clean. Avoid using IPA as the prosthetic will turn to a tacky texture and will not come off easily.