Got Flesh! Aged Lip & Tired Eyes is an easily used prosthetic transfer to simulate ageing around the eyes and lips
Included in your package:
Prosthetic on a transparent acetate sheet
Water slide transfer paper
Detailed Instruction Sheet
Introducing Got Flesh! Our prosthetic transfers offer a speedy and user-friendly application. They cater to makeup artists of all skill levels, seamlessly blending and adapting for the creation of your desired aged effect.
1. Carefully lift the edges of the prosthetic for a seamless integration.
2. Strategically mark the desired prosthetic placement using a light pencil shade.
3. Apply a thin layer of pros-aid (Regular, thick, or Creamy) and allow it to dry until tacky.
4. Place the water slide transfer paper onto the prosthetic.
5. Once the transfer paper is applied, consider outlining the prosthetic on the paper. Hold it up to the light and delicately sketch the shape.
6. Moisturize your sponge with cold water, ensuring minimal excess to prevent over saturation. Gently apply slight pressure to affix the prosthetic to the skin. Once satisfied that the transfer paper has absorbed enough water for proper adhesion, peel it off.
7. Blend any edges with IPA and a cotton bud.
8. Apply translucent powder lightly over the prosthetic.
9. Personalize your prosthetic with your preferred design using water, creme, alcohol paints or eye shadows.
10. Seal the deal with a sealer for prolonged wear of your prosthetic.
To remove your prosthetic, use an oil-based product like pro clean. Steer clear of IPA, as it can cause the prosthetic to adopt a tacky texture, complicating the removal process.