Click Image for Gallery
We are delighted to welcome Alain Brunner, Creative Director of MaqPro Paris, back to Ireland!
This will be a special event, with some exciting new product launches, demonstrations of existing products, and a chance to try out all the MaqPro testers while the creative genius behind them is in the room! Get all your burning questions about MaqPro answered (or about make-up generally), or even interrogate him about the best products and techniques to create a particular look.
DATE: Sunday 24th November
TIME: 11.30 am to 4.30pm
VENUE: Dublin City Centre (at the Inspire Gallerie, behind the Custom House)
FOR: All make-up artistry professionals, students and enthusiasts - there will be plenty of information and ideas for all levels, from top professionals to amateurs
What you can expect:
- Demonstrations of the brand new MaqPro Creamy bases - these are a revolutionary new way to cover tattoos and other camouflage areas, plus so much more besides. Creamier and easier to apply than anything we have ever seen, and VERY long-lasting, you will want to know about these! MaqPro Creamy is a multi-tasking product with a wealth of other uses, including eyeliner, primer, silicone paint, and much more. An airbrush version is also coming soon, with a great little personal-use airbrush machine. And some great new vibrant matt and pearlised shades are also being developed in conjunction with Cirque du Soleil, for a long-lasting, highly-pigmented, sweat-proof body paint. This new type of base is completely new to the industry and incredibly versatile, so you really can't afford to miss this opportunity to hear about it directly from its developer.
- Alain will also demonstrate the other latest products from their development lab - and there is talk of a great new Liquid Eyeshadow, which we are very excited about!
- He will also be demonstrating how to get the best out of some of our existing MaqPro favourites
- If you've any questions about any of the MaqPro products, or a general make-up question that you would like to ask, he'll be happy to demonstrate the best products and techniques for creating your scenario or solving your problem.
- We will have a full MaqPro Testing bar available, so you can play with the all of the testers and ask questions, get help or provide feedback directly to the creative genius behind them!
- We'll also have our full MaqPro shop available, with 50% off on all prices - plus Alain will bring along a whole selection of extra products for sale, so there will be an incredible selection of wonderful products to tempt you on the day, including some that are not usually available in Ireland.
The cost of the event is €85, including a €45 product voucher to spend on MaqPro products on the day. A great little goodie bag will also be given to all attendees and all products will be 50% discounted (so your free product voucher is really worth €90)
For more information on Maq Pro - have a read here - it's the only cosmetics brand which is completely manufactured in-house in France and is loved by film stars and make-up artists globally
MaqPro Paris Makeup Event 2019 Tickets